commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Proposal - drop Ant build support
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:50:04 GMT
Le 14/10/2013 23:38, Bernd Eckenfels a écrit :

> Do you use a deb-builder script or similiar to package those or do you
> use unix:deb or assembly for that inside maven?

For the official packages I use maven-repo-helper [1] and
maven-debian-helper [2]. It configures Maven to run in offline mode and
pull the artifacts from /usr/share/maven-repo instead of Maven Central.
It also patches the pom.xml at the beginning of the build to adjust the
version of the dependencies to the ones available in Debian.

For non official packages I just use jdeb [3].

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenRepoHelper
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenDebianHelper
[3] https://github.com/tcurdt/jdeb