commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [SCXML] knock knock?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 00:10:20 GMT
On 10/07/2013 11:59 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

>> On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Le 07/10/2013 20:30, Phil Steitz a écrit :
>>
>>> Great.  We give sandbox commit to any ASF committer.  Reply with
>>> your availIds and we can get that done immediately.  Commit to
>>> commons proper requires a little more process, but we can get that
>>> done easily assuming you want to join us as committers.
>>
>> As veteran ASF committers I trust them to work directly on proper.
>
> +1 we just need nominations / votes on private@

You are quick :)

We would definitely appreciate it and are willing to take this on, if the PMC
accepts and trust us to do so. Or otherwise willing to start slower and build up
the trust in the sandbox first.

It would be good though if Rahul also could chime in.
After all, he created and maintained the SCXML component for many years,
practically all on his own. So if possible we'd like his input and hopefully
support as well...

Thanks, Ate & Woonsan