commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [SCXML] knock knock?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:55:48 GMT
On 10/07/2013 10:40 PM, Juan Antonio Breña Moral wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working with SCXML for HFSM with EV3 Robots.
> https://github.com/jabrena/liverobots
Very nice!

> I would like to collaborate.
Any ideas you have floating, bring them on!
All help is appreciated.

> Now, Apache Commons SCXML is running in a ARM9 with good performance.
Great to hear it runs fine on ARM9!

Our use-case concerns a high level of concurrent processes: many users executing
and interacting with a state machine at the same time, constantly modifying,
publishing etc. large amounts of content all in different states.
We definitely will need good performance too, with the least possible overhead.

I'm looking forward to work on this together.

Regards, Ate