commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [SCXML] knock knock?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:58:09 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

On 10/07/2013 07:44 PM, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> Hello Ate,
>
> we are going through some discussions at the moment about how we want to
> organize development at commons in the future [1].

I'm aware of it as I've been subscribed to this list for several months.
So far only lurking but now ready to step up :)

> We are always looking for people that want to contribute so I see no reason
> why you shouldn't dig right into the code.
Great, and I like to start doing so.

But as an 'outsider' still, I do hope to engage and collaborate with the
existing SCXML community, or at least what is left of it.
And if that only is Rahul, I hope he can chime in to help us get rolling.
Otherwise it might be much more difficult, and would depend on others within
Commons to chime in and step up until we would be ready and merited to act
directly ourselves.

> Regarding the reviewing: I don't now the SCXML spec, so I may not be the
> best one to review this kind of contributions.
> But we'll find a way to push SCXML forward.
Cool, and thanks for willing to help!

> Nice that you've joint us.
> Benedikt

Thanks for welcoming us in!