commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [SITE] Updating to fluido
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:25:20 GMT
Thanks Thomas! The commons-site-skin you created/adapted was very simple to understand and
modify :o)

I looked at log4j2 website sources, and it looks like they have built their Maven site on
Twitter bootstrap, with their own velocity template and other customization. Let me know if
you need any help porting parts of their website to commons-skin.

Cheers

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com