commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] promotion and release of [weaver] component
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:45:33 GMT
Hmm... well, the typical usage profile for WeaveProcessor/CleanProcessor
would be that it is invoked by Maven or Ant, so I wouldn't usually (ever?)
expect an active SecurityManager in these contexts.  That leaves custom
stuff, the nature of which I can't really begin to imagine having just
woken up.  ;)  IMO it doesn't really seem like an issue, but if you feel it
could be important you could do a little hacking.  :D

Matt