commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] promotion and release of [weaver] component
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:40:43 GMT
I propose that the [weaver] component [1] is ready for release.  I am the
primary contributor to the code, but Mark Struberg also worked on the core
architecture.  As soon as [weaver] is released I intend to incorporate the
privilizer module into Apache BVal, and at least at one point it was
planned that it would be similarly used in Apache OpenWebBeans, so
hopefully these will reduce its risk of being orphaned.  Does anyone have
any concerns before I put the promotion of [weaver] to a proper component
to a vote?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://commons.apache.org/sandbox/commons-weaver/index.html