commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] code comment cleanups (GitHub Pull#1)
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:01:28 GMT
Hello Bernd,

I am sorry for the delay in replying to you.

The best input to any Commons project is to create a Jira and attach a
patch in diff file format.

As for our process, Github is fun but we only use it as a mirror and it
just makes it harder to merge changes back in SVN. So I am not sure why we
do that in the first place instead of switching the project to Git, but
that's a different story.

Gary