commons-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] promotion and release of [weaver] component
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:50:03 GMT
+1, not that important for the first release "build" oriented but if
we extend the concept to runtimes it should be done but it is not that
easy since you need to take care of current context to know if you are
in a container or not and if you use right perms.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau