commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [OGNL] checkstyle for maven styled code...
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:24:48 GMT
I found this in ognl pom:

 <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.7</version>
            <configuration>
              <configLocation>config/maven_checks.xml</configLocation>
              <headerLocation>config/maven-header.txt</headerLocation>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>

I thought I would remember there is something going on with these
maven-checks, but couldn't find any information. OGNL is maven styled,
are these check files available somewhere? Or is it just a bug in the
configuration?

Cheers