commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [VFS] code comment cleanups (GitHub Pull#1)
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:30:43 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the answer - i was hoping to get a confirmation that this change is actually wanted
before I put more time in it. I will file a Jira for it.

BTW: die you know you can add .patch to a Guthub Pull request to get a patch? I dont want
to Mesa with SVN, so this is how I create the patches:
https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/1.patch

Greetings
Bernd