commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to add attribute to manifest file
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:51:55 GMT

they introduced for mixed code in their java 7 update 21 release<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u21-relnotes-1932873.html>.
> Now to remove these prompts I have to add the Trusted-Library: true attribute into the
Manifest.mf of all the jars we are using.
commons logging jar as per java 7 update 25<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u25-relnotes-1955741.html>.
> Can you please provide a jar containing the two attributes in their Manifest.mf.

Requests for enhancements to Commons components are tracked via JIRA,
for Commons Logging see:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-logging/issue-tracking.html