commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Math TLP...
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:31:51 GMT
It was mentioned the other day, so I thought I would propose a formal
discussion.  Is it time to let [math] "leave the nest"?  I would doubt
there are very many of us qualified to work on such a library here in
Commons.  I have a degree in Mathematics, but I haven't used the
advanced math in such a long time that I probably wouldn't even really
know where to start.  Would it be easier to build a larger community
around a new TLP?  Would it be more visible that way, as opposed to
being tucked away in our little neck of the woods?