commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multimodule site publish
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:17:06 GMT
The commons-parent POM configures the maven-scm-publish-plugin to take
content from ${project.reporting.outputDirectory}, typically set to
target/site.  At least for the MM components, this needs to be something
like ${project.build.directory}/staging/${commons.componentid}--I'm
admittedly not sure where the site plugin gets this last directory name.
 It would seem to be simpler to have one set of site deploy instructions
for both "simple" and multimodule projects, all of which used site:stage
and then did the scm-publish from the staging directory.

By way of example, [jci] can't AFAICT be properly deployed with the
provided instructions either--in fact, its site doesn't even build without
disabling its overridden maven-project-info-reports plugin settings as well
as its findbugs-maven-plugin config.

Matt