commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [weaver] next steps
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:11:44 GMT
Hi,

I haven't been working on weaver so I cannot really comment on it's state.
IMHO it's important that we only promote components to proper that are very
close to a release.

We have several components in proper that I think have been promoted to
early.
Examples are: csv, functor, imaging.
After the first enthusiasm has ceased they are hanging around in proper
without being released.

I haven't seen much activity in weaver over the past weeks. How close is it
to a release? What has to be done to cut an RC?

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/