commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JCI] Test failure (Was: Re: [continuum] BUILD FAILURE: Apache Commons - Commons JCI -)
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:26:14 GMT
Never underestimate Sebb ;-)
Thanks!

Benedikt


2013/8/19 sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCI-59
>
> On 19 August 2013 06:43, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is someone looking at this? There is a failure in one the the tests:
> >
> > Tests run: 7, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.638
> > sec <<< FAILURE! - in
> > org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.EclipseJavaCompilerTestCase
> >
> testAdditionalTopLevelClassCompile(org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.EclipseJavaCompilerTestCase)
> >  Time elapsed: 0.039 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected warning(s): The type
> > AdditionalTopLevel collides with a package,  expected:<0> but was:<1>
> >         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
> >         at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:280)
> >         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
> >         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:198)
> >         at
> org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.AbstractCompilerTestCase.testAdditionalTopLevelClassCompile(AbstractCompilerTestCase.java:345)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
> >         at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
> >         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
> >         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
> >         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
> >         at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
> >         at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
> >         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:230)
> >         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:225)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:95)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnit3Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit3Provider.java:131)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnit3Provider.invoke(JUnit3Provider.java:108)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> >
> >
> > Results :
> >
> > Failed tests:
> >
> org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.EclipseJavaCompilerTestCase#testAdditionalTopLevelClassCompile
> > AssertionFailedError
> >
> > Tests run: 13, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
> >
> >
> >
> > 2013/8/19 Continuum@vmbuild <continuum@apache.org>
> >
> >>           Continue test if possible; use Java 1.5
> >> MIME-Version: 1.0
> >> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> >> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> >> X-Continuum-Build-Host: vmbuild
> >> X-Continuum-Project-Id: 108
> >> X-Continuum-Project-Name: Commons JCI
> >>
> >> Online report :
> >>
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=27339&projectId=108
> >>
> >> Build statistics:
> >>   State: Failed
> >>   Previous State: Failed
> >>   Started at: Sun 18 Aug 2013 22:20:10 +0000
> >>   Finished at: Sun 18 Aug 2013 22:23:28 +0000
> >>   Total time: 3m 17s
> >>   Build Trigger: Schedule
> >>   Build Number: 4
> >>   Exit code: 1
> >>   Building machine hostname: vmbuild
> >>   Operating system : Linux(unknown)
> >>   Java Home version :
> >>           java version "1.6.0_30"
> >>           Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_30-b12)
> >>           Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.5-b03, mixed mode)
> >>
> >>   Builder version :
> >>           Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 19:16:01+0000)
> >>           Java version: 1.6.0_30
> >>           Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.6.0_30/jre
> >>           Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
> >>           OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.32-41-server" arch: "amd64"
> >> Family: "unix"
> >>
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> SCM Changes:
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:23:44 +0000
> >> Comment: Raw types
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/eclipse/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/EclipseJavaCompiler.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/eclipse/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/EclipseJavaCompilerSettingsTestCase.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/rhino/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/RhinoJavaCompiler.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/ReloadingClassLoader.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavaCompilerFactory.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/stores/ResourceStoreClassLoader.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/fam/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/listeners/AbstractFilesystemAlterationListener.java
> >> ( 1515219 )
> >>
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:24:50 +0000
> >> Comment: Exception not thrown
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/rhino/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/RhinoJavaCompiler.java
> >> ( 1515221 )
> >>
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:25:35 +0000
> >> Comment: Add @Deprecated
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavaCompilerFactory.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavaCompilerSettings.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/readers/FileResourceReader.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/readers/MemoryResourceReader.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/stores/FileResourceStore.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/stores/MemoryResourceStore.java
> >> ( 1515222 )
> >>
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:26:40 +0000
> >> Comment: Unused variables
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/jci/ReloadingClassLoaderRemoveTestCase.java
> >> ( 1515223 )
> >>
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:32:33 +0000
> >> Comment: Suppress generics warnings interfacing to non-generics library
> >> (Groovy)
> >> Types confirmed with Javadoc
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/groovy/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/GroovyJavaCompiler.java
> >> ( 1515227 )
> >>
> >> Changed: sebb @ Sun 18 Aug 2013 21:46:24 +0000
> >> Comment: Make immutable private fields final
> >> Files changed:
> >>
> >>
> /commons/proper/jci/trunk/compilers/javac/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavacCompilationProblem.java
> >> ( 1515228 )
> >>
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Dependencies Changes:
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> No dependencies changed
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Build Definition:
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> POM filename: pom.xml
> >> Goals: clean deploy
> >> Arguments: --batch-mode -fae -Pjava-1.5
> >> Build Fresh: false
> >> Always Build: false
> >> Default Build Definition: true
> >> Schedule: COMMONS_SCHEDULE
> >> Profile Name: Maven 2.2.1
> >> Description: Continue test if possible; use Java 1.5
> >>
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Test Summary:
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Tests: 69
> >> Failures: 1
> >> Errors: 0
> >> Success Rate: 98
> >> Total time: 167.16301
> >>
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >> Test Failures:
> >>
> >>
> ****************************************************************************
> >>
> >> EclipseJavaCompilerTestCase
> >>     testAdditionalTopLevelClassCompile :
> >>   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
> >>   junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected warning(s): The type
> >> AdditionalTopLevel collides with a package,  expected:<0> but was:<1>
> >>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
> >>         at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:280)
> >>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
> >>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:198)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.commons.jci.compilers.AbstractCompilerTestCase.testAdditionalTopLevelClassCompile(AbstractCompilerTestCase.java:345)
> >>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>         at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>         at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:230)
> >>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:225)
> >>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>         at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>         at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:95)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnit3Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit3Provider.java:131)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnit3Provider.invoke(JUnit3Provider.java:108)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >>         at
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> > http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> > http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> > http://github.com/britter
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>
>


-- 
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message