commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [pool] test failure
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 00:41:26 GMT
I have now gotten all of the tests to pass after the refactoring I
have been working on, other that this one:

testCheckMinIdleObjectPool(org.apache.commons.pool2.TestPoolUtils)
Time elapsed: 1.012 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<0>
    at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:329)
    at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:78)
    at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:234)
    at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:241)
    at
org.apache.commons.pool2.TestPoolUtils.testCheckMinIdleObjectPool(TestPoolUtils.java:90)

I get a similar failure for GKOP.  What I don't understand is that I
did not really touch GOP or GKOP.  I bumped the embedded wait to
1000 ms and that did not fix it.  Has anyone else seen this failure
recently?

Phil