commons-dev mailing list archives

From Anshul Zunke <anshulzu...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding HTTP client
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:22:25 GMT
Hi all,

Around 3 yrs ago I was involved in a project where I had a requirement from
Apache Http client library but unfortunately could not find the sol through
the library. Then i had to use core socket programming for the issue.

Just wanted to know your ideas about the issue and also would like to know
if it was possinle through existing API. If its not available can we add as
a requirement

The issue was i wanted to make a infinite connection through an HTTP client
 to a server. So
I wanted a way where i can connect to a server and dont specify the data
size.

Through http client i need to first create an entity and then attach the
entity to  a post req.

Is there a way Http client can be used in such scenarios?

Thanks
 --
Anshul Zunke