commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Alpha releases - how to stop them becoming a dependency of a released product
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 19:53:29 GMT
I really do not like the idea of putting a time-bomb in software,
especially coming from us!

This is not a problem for us to solve IMO.

All we need to decide is (1) whether we should release alphas and betas,
and if so, (2) where to release them.

After all, we do not prevent people from using Commons Lang 1.0.

Gary