commons-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DBCP] DBCP2 and logging
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:38:51 GMT
that's one issue we have we tomee, some deps use CL.

Moreover CL has issue in classloader trees for years so i don't think
that's a good choice at all. slf4j is clearly better supported and is light
too. If you don't want to redo a facade ("want" is not an answer btw) maybe
just reuse slf4j.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*