commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Math-Jax in javadoc?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:01:57 GMT
On 7/14/13 3:24 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:
> We have adopted this in Mahout based on the suggestion I saw here.
>
> It works great.

I just opened a ticket
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-1006) and attached a
patch.  For some reason, the maven site plugin does not pass the
-header option through to the javadoc plugin.  When I do "mvn
javadoc:javadoc" it works; but "mvn site" does not bring the MathJax
engine in.  How did you guys get this to work in mahout?  Thanks in
advance.

Phil