commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-digest-plugin 1.0 based on RC2
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:28:41 GMT
Unfortunately I've just discovered that pom.xml does not have an AL header.

Not sure how that happened; I'm fairly sure I copied it from an
existing project ...
Sorry, I should have checked the RAT report ...

Also discovered that the download page was missing; that could have
been fixed after release.