commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Sanbox plugins [ was svn commit: r1494633 - /commons/sandbox/commons-javadocfix-plugin/]
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:25:12 GMT
On 19 June 2013 15:22, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
> saw the new projects you created lately. Would be nice to know where you
> are going with this.

This particular plugin is intended for use in fixing the Javadoc
scripting bug for future builds.

The other plugins are intended for simplifying the staging process for tarballs.
Details TBA.

>  Maybe others can help you :o)

I keep changing my mind at present, and they are very small.

Once things stabilise I was planning to suggest they be promoted to
proper and then there will need to be site docs and tests etc.