commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adekoya Adekunle <adekunleadek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Stochastic Process
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:45:13 GMT
I am interested in helping with the development  and /or documentation of
some of apache commons components.

I have a subversion client on my machine , what svn command ( especially
the URL  that can be accessed anonymosuly from my svn client ) do I need to
checkout the components on the commons sandbox or repository ?

I would like to start  with some maths components

I would be glad to have your kind response on this

Kunle