commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IO] FileUtils.doCopyFile - should behaviour be changed?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 20:05:52 GMT
I'm not crazy about this one. I like the idea that the file copy is bound
by /something/, in this case the file size when the operation starts. Then
there is the infinite loop issue I saw mentioned.

What you describe feels more like a StreamUtils facitlity. I think there is
room for this functionality, but perhaps it should be in a new method
somewhere.

Gary