commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Followup][Graph] the future of commons-graph and modularization
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 12:05:47 GMT
Olá Bruno!

thanks *a lot* for reviewing the experimental branch for
modulazitation, really much more than appreciated!

And thanks a lot for setting up the Jenkins job, it does help!

Have a nice WE, all the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita
<brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Simo!
>
> I liked the project structure, it's looking like the new structure that Matt created
in commons-functor [1], with a API project, one module for each algorithm family and other
modules for utility projects, like benchmark tests.

> I think we'll have to update the website, since now under Project Documentation / Project
Modules, the links to the submodules pages are broken.

> So kudos for the great work and my +1 for the modularization of commons-graph. Since
I'm not very familiar with commons-graph code base and haven't used it in any project yet,
probably other's comments will be important on this thread too.

> Side note, I noticed that there are some TODO's, mainly in Javadocs. So I've set up a
job in Jenkins [2] with the Maven site + open tasks (FIXME, TODO and TBD). I'll read the open
tasks later to see if I can work on any of them, but I think I'll wait for the modularization
branch to be merged first :)