commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <benerit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Commons Staging Plugin - move to proper from sandbox
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:45:00 GMT
Hello Sebb,

I very much appreciate your effort to ease the release process (although I've never been RM).

I'd like to see some tests in the plugin. The code should meet the same quality requirements
we put on other proper components (although it is intended to be used only for releasing commons
components).

So +0 (non-binding) from me :)

Benedikt