commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject [collections] preparation for 4.0-alpha1 release
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:01:46 GMT
Hi,

all issues for 4.0 are closed now, the release notes up-to-date, the
site almost complete, no checkstyle and findbugs warnings remaining, so
I would say we are really close to a RC1.

I would be grateful if somebody with experience in the ant build scripts
could take a look and further clean up the script (I think the
build-testframework.xml should go away as there will be no separate
testframework anymore, the tests will be distributed as for the other
components).

The file is already cleaned up a bit, but I am unsure if it is
sufficient for other guys (I think for debian / redhat packaging they
still use the ant scripts).

Thanks,

Thomas