commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accept BeanShell to Commons Sandbox (Was: [VOTE] Accept Apache BeanShell in the Incubator)
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 10:12:07 GMT
On 29 May 2013 09:13, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
> Bonjour Luc! :)
>
> yup I soon realised I sent it to dev@ rather than private@, but not a
> bid deal since there are no secrets here :P
>
> Anyone else? I am soon calling for a vote.

We need to make sure that we follow the Incubator process as regards
name, IP clearance, copyright headers and the rest, but I don't think
that is going to be any more work if we do that in Commons rather than
Incubator.

And "graduation" is going to be easier.

Perhaps it should start in the Sandbox amd stay at least until the
intial code tidyup is complete.