commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julio Capote <ju...@twitter.com>
Subject [fileupload] deprecation of MultipartStream in favor of ServletFileUpload
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 22:16:56 GMT
As of version 1.2.1, the lower level MultipartStream API has been
deprecated in favor of it's higher level counter part, ServletFileUpload.
However, this is problematic for us as we're not using Servlets, and
instead use finagle/netty to serve our requests. We're using the deprecated
interface for now, but this is suboptimal; Are there any plans to introduce
a more server agnostic FileUpload interface? Thanks!

--
Julio Capote
Api Team