commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] User Guide needs some love
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 08:18:38 GMT
I would like to create more examples, but instead of creating my own
plotting functions (was ok for simple scatter plots) use something like
jfreechart.
Is it ok to include this dependency with scope test?

btw. you can reference the test source in the user guide like this:

xref-test/org/apache/commons/math3/geometry/partitioning/utilities/AVLTreeTest.html

this displays the html formatted source code.

Thomas