commons-dev mailing list archives

From William Speirs <wspe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DBUTILS] Pre RC for DBUTILS-2.0
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 12:13:51 GMT
It is and isn't up to date. There will be a 1.6 which will include big
fixes. However 2.0 is a major rewrite. So I think the proper course of
action is to remove the 1.6 lines from the changes file in the 2.0 branch,
but leave them in the 1.x branch (trunk). Then when I get around to pushing
1.6 it should all "work."

Bill-