commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Bad performance of MethodUtils#getMatchingAccessibleMethod due to Logger use
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 15:45:06 GMT
Hi Carsten,

thanks for your report. The usual way to report any kind of bug/enhancement
is to file an issue in Jira [1]. If you attach your proposal as SVN diff
file, we can acknowledge your contribution in the contributors section of
the components website.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/