commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject [VFS] Developing a VFS browser with Pivot
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 22:06:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

                FWIW, I'm developing a VFS-based browser for the Apache
Pivot project, and have made the first check-ins on it today.  It's not
done yet, but it will currently do basic (local file) browsing, so I
have all the basics of using FileObject and so forth working.  The JIRA
issue for tracking purposes is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-864.  I plan to add more
features so it is more like the Swing-based VFSJFileChooser (here:
http://vfsjfilechooser.sourceforge.net/), but wanted to let you know of
another Apache project using VFS.

                Feel free to let me know of any concerns/comments, etc.
anyone involved in VFS might have.

Thanks,

~Roger Whitcomb

Apache Pivot PMC