commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DBUTILS] Pre RC for DBUTILS-2.0
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 09:26:34 GMT
Hi Bill,

Le 10/05/2013 22:23, William Speirs a écrit :

> - Changed QueryRunner to be public

You mean QueryExecutor, right? Now it's in line with UpdateExecutor and
InsertExecutor, but I feel a bit uncomfortable with theses classes as
they mostly expose protected methods and don't look like they are meant
to be extended.

Would it be possible to make the protected method in AbstractExecutor
package private?

> - Made ArrayHandler generic (but it's ugly because I just cast to T[], does
> anyone have a better idea here?)

As long as it makes the API easier to use I don't think it really matters.

Regarding the GenerousBeanProcessor class I still don't understand its
name :) I think a more detailed Javadoc would be welcome.

Emmanuel Bourg