commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [CSV-96] Are we satisfied with the implemented solution?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:15:10 GMT
Hi,

Gary has already added the isConsistent() method to CSVRecord to give users
a possibility to check if a CSVRecord's  values have the same length as the
headers array. Are we satisfied with this solution for CSV-96 [1]?
One thing I'd like to do is convert the ArrayOutOfBoundsExpcetion that may
be thrown from get(String) into something that is a bit more expressive in
the context of CSVRecords. How do you feel about this? There should be no
impact on performance.

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-96