commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Codec 1.8-RC4 [Take 2]
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:51:45 GMT
Hi Gary,

I am very sorry that this happened to you. When I did my last release, I
was pretty nervous when doing this manual deletion step. It would really
be cool if this somehow could be automated.

Regarding the vote: I am not sure what exactly I have to check. This
time the staging repository does not seem to contain the distribution
archives. Is this intended?

Oliver