commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] How to prevent mvn deploy to skip certain artifacts
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 05:12:33 GMT
On 04/03/2013 08:29 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 3 April 2013 11:19, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Anyhow, gpg sign fails for commons-parent #28. #27 and earlier work.
>>

> First I've heard of that.
> CP 28 has been used successfully elsewhere AFAIK.

It doesn't work in interactive mode. However supplying -Dgpg.passprase=*** works.
It also works if I explicitly run gpg-agent (gpg-agent --daemon /bin/bash)

So it seems the gpg-sign plugin in #28 uses gpg differently. And it seems running
gpg-agent is needed and sloves the issue. Just in case someone else bumps into that.

Regards
--
^TM