commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Math 3.2 - RC4
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 16:52:56 GMT
Artifacts and site look good. When building with Java 1.5 under Windows
7, I get the output below. A build with Java 1.7 is successful.

IIRC I had similar results for the last release with JDK 1.5. So I
assume this is not a blocker, and here is my +1

Oliver

Failed tests:
   GammaDistributionTest.testMath753Shape142:351->doTestMath753:298
shape = 142.0
, scale = 1.0
Old implementation
------------------
SummaryStatistics:
n: 463
min: 0.0
max: 553.0
mean: 384.3887688984882
geometric mean: 0.0
variance: 9958.419960169416
sum of squares: 7.3011228E7
standard deviation: 99.79188323791378
sum of logs: -Infinity
New implementation
------------------
SummaryStatistics:
n: 463
min: 0.0
max: 26.0
mean: 2.460043196544277
geometric mean: 0.0
variance: 2.2013220760520977
sum of squares: 3819.0
standard deviation: 1.483685302229586
sum of logs: -Infinity

FastMathStrictComparisonTest.test1:88->setupMethodCall:192->callMethods:167->r
eportFailedResults:154 double toRadians(-4.9E-324) expected -0.0 actual
0.0 entr
ies [12]