commons-dev mailing list archives

From Zhihong Zhang <zhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] DKIM Signing
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:09:02 GMT
I just submitted a feature request but code is not attached yet. Did this for a day job so
 I need to get my employer's approval before I can do that. That should take a few weeks.

Besides, the code is still in QA. I like to run it in production for a few weeks before I
submit it.

Thanks!

Zhihong

On Apr 25, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/25/2013 08:56 PM, Zhihong Zhang wrote:
>> Was looking for a DKIM signing solution for Commons Email but can't find anything
that can be easily integrated so I wrote a library to do this. I would like to contribute
the code back to the Email library. Wonder if there are any interests.

>> The library is small (about 1000 lines of code). It makes very little change to the
library itself and it has no performance impact if signing is not used.