commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1451672 - /commons/proper/ognl/trunk/pom.xml
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:52:22 GMT
2013/3/1 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
>> -    <commons.scmPubCheckoutDirectory>site-content</commons.scmPubCheckoutDirectory>
>> +    <commons.scmPubCheckoutDirectory>${project.build.directory}/site-content</commons.scmPubCheckoutDirectory>
> so if you use mvn clean. You will checkout again the content from svn.
> The goal with using site-content directory is to do only update rather
> than a full checkout even when using clean.

Yes, I know and I thought about that a bit, either solution wasn't
good for me. I don't know how the Commons' release process looks like,
but in the Struts project we always perform release and site deploy
base on clear checkout, which means we must checkout the site anyway.

It would be better to keep site content in a separate folder eg.
../commons-ognl-site-content or in user home folder - I don't what is
better.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz