commons-dev mailing list archives

From "KONTRA, Gergely" <pihent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Uploading large files - DONE
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:37:56 GMT
Dear all!

I've finished my patch for 2Gb+ uploads.
Since I don't use portlets, it needs some additional fix for portlets (it's
not broken, just returns -1 as the total size of the file, when it's over
2Gb.

Gergo

see
https://github.com/pihentagy/commons-fileupload/commit/16a677dd3c61acde530a5f54a59402faed1a953a

ps: feel free to contact me if you need additional info for the merge.

+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihentagy@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+