commons-dev mailing list archives

From "KONTRA, Gergely" <pihent...@gmail.com>
Subject [fileupload] Uploading large files
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:47:06 GMT
Hi all!

As I see, I am not the only developer, who are suffering from the
limitation of the 2Gb limit of uploaded files.
To be more pcecise, uploading 2Gb+ files goes well, but the total size of
the file is reported incorrectly. I am trying to use gwtupload with
fileupload and noticed, that the progress bar doesn't work.

If nobody does this before, I will fork fileupload and make progress
reporting correct for huge files. I just write here to ask, if there is
already a patched version available somewhere, which overcomes the
beforementioned limitation (I hope so...)

thanks
Gergo
+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihentagy@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+