commons-dev mailing list archives

From "KONTRA, Gergely" <pihent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Uploading large files
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 09:25:11 GMT
2 more questions:

1. Could I compile just the fileupload project (at my first attempt, it
complains about missing parent pom.xml)
2. Is the svn repository at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/fileupload/trunk/

I am behind a corporate proxy, so I'm not sure about these things. For 2. I
get the following error:
Redirect cycle detected for URL
 'http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/fileupload/trunk'

+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihentagy@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+