commons-dev mailing list archives

From William Speirs <wspe...@apache.org>
Subject [DBUTILS] Working on a DBUtils 2.0 Release Candidate
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:53:44 GMT
As the subject implies, I'm trying to get a release candidate ready for
DBUtils 2.0. I haven't heard any feedback from the community on my changes,
so I'm going to assume everyone loves them ;-)

A few issues I'm running into:

1) Clirr is trying to compare my 2.0 release with version 1.5. How do I
"reset" this? I fully expect 2.0 to be 100% incompatible with 1.5.

2) Checkstyle appears to be run multiple times. There are 2 Checkstyle
links on the resulting site and the first link reports all of the errors
twice. Any thoughts on how to fix this? It's currently like that, but I'd
like to fix it for this new release if possible.

3) When I run mvn site I get an error downloading issues from JIRA:
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to parse JIRA XML.
Any thoughts on this one?

4) Because this release will have different maven coordinates, do we need
to setup/change something in Nexus? I know ZERO about release libraries, so
any help here would be greatly appreciated.

5) I'd really like some feedback on the redesign... do people hate it, love
it, or ambivalent?

Thanks!

Bill-