commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Uploading large files
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:06:00 GMT
Hello Gergely,

2013/3/1 KONTRA, Gergely <pihentagy@gmail.com>

> Hi all!
>
> As I find my concrete issue in the JIRA here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD-195#comment-13589406 I
> have a new question:
>
> I am ready to fix this problem, and I would like to contribute the result
> to the community.

Nice to hear that. We alway welcome contributions :)

> But first, IS THERE ANYBODY FIXING 2GB UPLOAD LIMIT SILENTLY?
>
> Is the way of it forking the project on github
> https://github.com/apache/commons-fileupload fixing the problem and
> requesting a pull request?

Sorry, but the github mirrors are read only (AFAIK). Usually contributions
are made through SVN diff files uploaded to Jira. Would it be possible for
you to upload an SVN diff to jira? Don't forget to add some unit tests ;-)

TIA!
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/