commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Apache Commons PGP keys review
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:58:35 GMT
2013/3/22 Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@vafer.org>

> > The winner of the key signing game is Torsten Curdt with 85 connections.
>
> I WON!!! ;-)
>
> > The winter is over,
>
> Well, so far that's just wishful thinking over here.
>
> > it's time to go out and have a drink together to get
> > the keys signed folks! Anyone gets near Paris in the next months ? :)
>
> Anyone coming to Berlin? Let me know.

Looking at the committers map [1] I can see a few people living in Berlin
and Paris. Who says your key has to be signed by commons committers. Just
ping the people living in your area :-)

At little bit off topic, but still related: I'm having trouble to set up a
working infrastructure for singing on my local machine. Can anyone
recommend a good software for Windows 7 for this, that has nice and shine
buttons and doesn't require a working knowledge of Unix shell commands? ;-)

Benedikt

[1] http://people.apache.org/map.html