commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OGNL] A new release
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:35:28 GMT
Your are welcome, Javin!

have a nice day, all the best,
-Simo

http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/


On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Javin Paul <savingfunda@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Simo, that's very neat.
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> > Is there list of changes, sort of a release notes?
>> >
>>
>> Sure, we track resolved issues with fix version:
>>
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313525&version=12323958
>>
>> HTH!
>> -Simo
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Javin Paul <savingfunda@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Is there list of changes, sort of a release notes?
>> >
>> > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org
>> >wrote:
>> >
>> >> I have removed @Deprecated methods, tomorrow will review all the
>> >> TODOs. After that we can start planning the release.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Regards
>> >> --
>> >> Ɓukasz
>> >> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/
>> >>
>> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thanks
>> > Javin
>> > http://javarevisited.blogspot.com/
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Thanks
> Javin
> http://javarevisited.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org


Mime
View raw message