commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fileupload] please help on reviewing FILEUPLOAD-199
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:42:16 GMT
Salut Luc/all,

I replaced javax.mail classes with the ones provided by our friends of
Apache Geronimo, see r1456515.
I retailed the original classes in order to drop unneeded stuff and
have a pure MIME decoder.

Do you have any feedback? What is the legal procedure to mention that
those classes have been stripped from Geronimo?

Many thanks in advance!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi