commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Chain] Any future plans for commons-chain?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:46:41 GMT
Hi Steve,

thanks a lot for your interest on chains! :)

Documentation is never enough, so if you do have some more
samples/hints/.../whatever, feel free to push one or more patches on
JIRA, I'd be more than glad to apply it!
Same thing for unit tests, or improve the test coverage - patches are
more than welcome, and playing with tests is usually a good way to get
familiar with codebase :)

Thanks a lot in advance for your involvement, hope to read from you soon!
Have a nice day, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi